For breakfast I like to change things up and make it more appealing. If you like peanut butter like me, add it to your oatmeal for added protein. Here is one way I make my oatmeal. Hope you like it!
Healthy Breakfast Oatmeal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups water
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp cinnamon + more to sprinkle on top
- Boil water in pot on high heat.
- When water starts to boil, stir in oats.
- Adjust heat to medium /low and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in peanut butter, honey and cinnamon
- Turn off heat and transfer oatmeal to a bowl.
- Top it with a sprinkle of more cinnamon and sliced banana.