I love everything Italian! Frittata is one of the Italian dishes I love to make and it can be done with so many different ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat olive oil in nonstick oven proof pan on medium high heat.
- Spread hash brown in pan and cook for 5 minutes turning it once after 3 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium. Stir in butter, green onions, ham, and red bell pepper. Let cook for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle it lightly with salt and pepper to taste. (go light on the salt because the ham and cheese are already salty)
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Transfer pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with slices of creamy avocado or toast.
Share this Recipe