I love everything Italian! Frittata is one of the Italian dishes I love to make and it can be done with so many different ingredients.
Ham and Potato Frittata
This delicious and easy breakfast is perfect on weekends or when you have company. It is also great for Easter brunch.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 5 eggs beaten
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 green onions chopped
- ½ cup ham diced
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown
- ¼ cup fontina cheese grated
- ¼ cup red bell pepper diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat olive oil in nonstick oven proof pan on medium high heat.
- Spread hash brown in pan and cook for 5 minutes turning it once after 3 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium. Stir in butter, green onions, ham, and red bell pepper. Let cook for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle it lightly with salt and pepper to taste. (go light on the salt because the ham and cheese are already salty)
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Transfer pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with slices of creamy avocado or toast.