Moscow Mule is a delicious cocktail traditionally served in a copper mug. It is so easy to make and good for anytime. The lime juice and ginger beer makes it so refreshing on hot days. The ginger also gives you a hint of warmth, perfect for cold days. It goes well with a lot of different foods. (Try it with Asian food like stir fried noodles. It’s a wonderful pair!)
Easy Moscow Mule Recipe
- 2 ½ oz. vodka
- ½ lime
- 3 ice cubes or 1 ice mold
- 1 16 oz. bottle of ginger beer (not ginger ale) cold
- Cut a small slice from the half piece of lime and set aside.
- Squeeze the juice of remaining lime in a copper mug or small glass (like an old fashioned glass).
- Add 3 ice cubes or 1 ice mold into the glass.
- Pour 2 1/2 oz. of vodka into the glass.
- Fill glass with cold ginger beer.
- Top it with the slice of lime and mix. Enjoy!