Because I’m an avid cook, you can imagine how I use a lot of kitchen gadgets in my everyday cooking. They just make your life and work easier and you get things done faster. Here are some of them that I can’t live without….
- Joie jar scraper – Digging into the last bit of peanut butter or mayo in the bottom of the jar is so much easier with this jar scraper. The handle is so comfortable to the touch and the length is just right. I found this one at Home Goods.
- Microplane – Grating parmesan cheese and garlic or zesting a lemon or orange is a breeze with this tool. They are widely available in different sizes and colors at many stores.
- Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine – I love that the small size is perfect for a small kitchen. It brews barista-style coffee in 25 seconds with 2 cup size options. The best part is that the package comes with a milk frother.[amazon_link asins=’B01M715YU0′ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’justsavorit-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’a2ef1c2d-3848-11e8-afbd-43cd8ae90203′]
- Lodge Dutch Oven – This cast iron enameled Dutch oven costs way less than Le Creuset. It’s perfect for braising, cooking stews or soups on the stove top or in the oven. [amazon_link asins=’B000N501BK’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’justsavorit-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’362321bf-3849-11e8-990f-0fb0ddfaed16′]
- Kitchenaid Chef Chopper – Chopping onion, garlic, carrots, celery and bell pepper in this machine is fast. I also use it as mini blender mixing pesto or salad dressing. It holds 3 cups.
- Chantal teapot – This beautiful enameled teapot is always on my stove top because it’s so pretty. Take care of it and it will last a long time. Hand-wash only with dish soap and water using non-abrasive sponge.